cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New Subscription "service not available"

Go to solution

I have been trying to sign up for a new monthly subscription of BT Sport for a couple of weeks now. Everytime I finish entering my details and after entering my address (correctly), I  click on "Continue to payment". At this point a page pops up saying "Sorry, the service is unavailable. We are aware and fixing it now, so service should be available soon". But it's been this way for weeks. I'm really aching to watch some football. At this point I'm not sure what's going on. Please help.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: New Subscription "service not available"

Go to solution
Does your address have both a number and a name in the first line? We're aware of an issue with addresses in this format being rejected. Please choose the option to manually enter the address and then enter just the number in the first line. Then add any additional words in the second line before the rest of the address.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Cheers mate!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

I have the same problem, I entered the number on the first line and the street name on the second but still I'm getting the same error message.

"Sorry, the service is unavailable
We're aware and fixing it now, so the service should be available soon."

How can this fixed? Is there another way to get the subscription?

Best regards

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

In your instance @myuser the issue is caused by your use of the + symbol in your email address when creating the BT ID.  Please use just your base email address and it'll work fine.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you, I used a different email address and it worked.
0 Ratings