cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KB01
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

New subscription no BT Sport customer services says tough...

Hello,

Newbie here, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

I have taken a TV broadband package with BT for my mother, after recently losing my father. This gives me the option of working from her home as she lives away from me.

I tried to access BT Sport on the TV , after paying for an engineer to install, and install an aerial via BT. The sport channels do not work. Phoning customer support was as painful as most have found. I have been told that the line is not fast enough for BT sport, even though the agent said it needed to be 5, and it was registering 6. She also said the line should have been tested before the installation

I am awaiting a call tomorrow from a manager, but want to understand where I stand , as no one told me the sport channels may not work, if I had known , I would have gone with another service provider, and would not have paid £200+ for installation and a new aerial fitted.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: New subscription no BT Sport customer services says tough...

Hi KB01,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Did you manage to get this sorted? Can you let us know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
KB01
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: New subscription no BT Sport customer services says tough...

Well I've been told BT broadband will not support BT sports on the TV. I am escalating this, as the offer was a package with BT sports and the offer stars 89 TV channels. Call me old fashioned, but I believe the definition of a TV channel, is a channel you can get on your TV.

I tried cancelling the contract as I feel this was missold, but 14 days have lapsed. Disgraceful customer service from BT imo
0 Ratings