cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

No BT sport ultimate on 2021 Amazon Firestick 4k

Go to solution

I have just recently purchased this Firestick and downloaded the BT sports app. I get ultimate via my subscription normally but wanted to be able to watch in a back room without constantly moving my box. I have logged into my app and I get all the sports channels in HD but the ultimate channel is not listed. I have checked the device compatibility on my Firestick and all options are ticked as working. My output resolution is set at 2160. Any ideas please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: No BT sport ultimate on 2021 Amazon Firestick 4k

Go to solution

Is this even when a live event is on the channel? I seem to remember the ultimate option only appears in the app when there's a live event on

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Well this is possible and there is a match this afternoon so I was going to check that then but thanks for your reply

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@Reggie1952 

the Celtic game this afternoon is only one today that shows 'ultimate'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
You'll be offered Ultimate when an event is on it. If you launch the app after the event has started then it'll be the first thing you see. If you're already watching the relevant HD channel when the Ultimate event starts, you'll see a prompt on screen saying it's now available on Ultimate.
e.g. this afternoon's Ultimate event starts at 3pm (for a 3:30pm kick off). If you're watching BT Sport 1 before 3pm, you'll see a prompt to switch to Ultimate. If you launch the app after 3pm, it'll show the link to Ultimate at the top of the first screen.
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Sounds logical now you have explained this. I will try this later today and reply back here with an update. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Spot on as you mentioned thanks
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
You were correct thanks
0 Ratings