cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No UHD Sport on BT Sports App

Hi,

I have a Philips Android TV and have the UHD Sports channel on my BT UHD Box - I've also ran the checker on the app on the Android TV and it says your BT sport account gives you access to BT Sport Ultimate (and everything else passes) but I dont have that channel in the app - I have BT HD 1,2,3 as well as ESPN HD and Box Nation.  I also see BT Sport Extra HD 1,2,3,4,5,6 but dont see the UHD channel.  Should the UHD channel be available on the App?  I assume so since the checker says my TV is setup for it....

Also went to the Play Store to check for an update to the app and its up to date and I've logged out and back in just incase that was the issue

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No UHD Sport on BT Sports App

The BT Sport Ultimate channel isn't on all day @Blinky2134 - when an event is available on BT Sport Ultimate, you'll see options appear in the app to watch it.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Ah!  Didn't realize that, cheers - I think Champions League is on it so will look for it next match Im watching

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yes, some of the Champions League matches are on BT Sport Ultimate - the next one is scheduled to be Liverpool v RB Leipzig on March 10th, although this can change nearer the time.
We also have the Rugby on from 7pm this evening in 4K if you want to check it works.
You can check the guide here to see events that are scheduled to be on BT Sport Ultimate: https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/whats-on
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Perfect, will check tonight @ 7pm!
0 Ratings