cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 21

Re: No enhanced video watching BT Sport

Thanks. Sounds like it was connected to HD pack. Never got to try it on TV, via satellite, so don’t know if that was working?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 21

All other platforms were working as planned - it was only enhanced player on web that was broken.

The fix for this issue is now live.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

Ok thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 21

Still got the same issue trying to watch Palace v Arsenal. The irony is that we had a deal with BT Sport HD pack free for 18 months, and now being billed for full rate. Is there any way to escalate? Been a BT BB/BT Sport loyal customer for years and v unhappy now.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 21

Escalating doesn't help @Longshanks - issues like this are always our top priority. I've informed the team that the issue is still occurring (although slightly different signature this time). I can only apologise and reassure you that they will fix it ASAP.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 21

Ok. Not sure what slightly different “signature” means, although you probably knew that.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 21

Sorry - I mean the errors look slightly different at this end, suggesting there's something else happening now.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 21

@Longshanks we've found that the fault with your session was old cookies - your browser was still presenting cookies from a match that you watched last week.  These cookies would normally expire when your browser was restarted, however modern browsers now have the option to resume the previous session when restarted.

We've put in another fix to forcefully overwrite the old session cookies before trying to play video.  That should fix your specific issue.  We're still checking logs from other users to see if there are any other possible issues.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 21

Many thanks

Will monitor and let you know. I deleted all browsing history in Chome, so assumed that would include third part cookies etc?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 21

When you click to "Clear browsing data" in Chrome, there's a tickbox there for "Cookies and other site data" - you need to ensure this is clicked too.  Also at the top is the time period you want to clear history for - it defaults to 1 hour, so it'd only clear recent history and cookies.  You'd need to tell it to clear "All time" to completely clear cookies.

This shouldn't be necessary now though - the issue is fixed, so you shouldn't see it anymore.

0 Ratings