cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon1288
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

No information available on EPG - sports channels

SS1, 2, ESPN and BT Sport show "No information available" all the time on the EPG. The only way to corect this is to reboot but after a few hours the EPG reverts to "No information available " again. This is getting REALLY annoying - is this problem going to be resolved any time soon? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: No information available on EPG - sports channels

How long have you had the Infinity service? I had that for a while, but just as it started getting on my nerves it went right and has been OK ever since.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

Scrub that. Is this any help?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
simon1288
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the reply - sorry, it maybe me but I couldn't see anything in that other discussion which was relevant.

I don't have Infinity btw, I'm on copper multicast.

0 Ratings
jon_jhs
Message 5 of 7

im on fibre and get the same problem on the sports chans intermittently it must be a network issue and nothing with your kit or line, i think theres an issue with the info not being broadcast

0 Ratings
simon1288
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

The no information problem is there all the time for me - had an update last week but it hasn't helped at all.  Last night I had blank spaces on the EPG as well.   It's also annying that the BT Sport phone app doesn't carry any broadcast schedules.

0 Ratings
simon1288
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

EPG info on the Sports Channels reappeared last night.

0 Ratings