Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birdiefan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

No live sport on BT TV via Box

Go to solution

Why would a live football game not available to me on BT TV while my partner is successfully watching it on his tablet in another room on the same account!

My BT confirms correctly that I am subscribed to Big Sport and it was working fine a week ago after lots of initial problems when I upgraded in July.

Exasperated that BT Sport is not working properly yet again.  Beginning to wish I hadn’t stayed with BT at the end of my contract. 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: No live sport on BT TV via Box

Go to solution

Was it a game on BT Sport and are the channels showing on the EPG?

0 Ratings
Birdiefan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Yes it was the Man City vs Lyon game last night.  And yes the BT channels are on the guide and embarrassingly I didn’t realise I could navigate to them there. So are the Sky Sports channels which are also part of my subscription.  I mistakenly thought I had to go through the Apps option. You’ve just saved me a lot of time!  Thank you 🤗

NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Ahhh I see.. sorry I couldn't be of help last night. You didn't miss much apart from City getting battered 🤣

0 Ratings
Birdiefan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Lol that’s the only reason I wanted to watch 😂. Thanks again. 

Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@Birdiefan @NigelB72 

I don' see any solution offered here. Has the problem reported by @Birdiefan in the opening post cured itself?

Ah, I didn't read on - @Birdiefan solved the problem. Are you still upset at BT?

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

@Carlusha he was trying to find the app on the Youview box and didn't realise that the channels were accessed through the EPG. Situation has been resolved 👍

Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@NigelB72wrote:

@Carlusha he was trying to find the app on the Youview box and didn't realise that the channels were accessed through the EPG. Situation has been resolved 👍

Cheers, I had edited my original which crossed with yours. Thanks for clarifying.

Birdiefan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
Yup. User error 🤦‍♂️
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Have things really moved on so much that users assume that all access to all things is done via an app? 😮
0 Ratings