cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mac59
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

No video

Error code vc001 no video with wifi live streaming was working but not anymore any advice thanks on iPhone 6
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: No video

Hi mac59 - is this still not working for you? If so pls reply and we can have a closer look...
Community ModeratorJamesD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
mac59
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi still not working
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 8

Hi mac59,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I noticed that you've posted on another thread saying that you're having this problem on both Android and iOS. Can you confirm if you're only seeing this on the live channels or do you see the same issue with on-demand clips too? What internet connection are you using to access the app - have you tried on a different wireless/mobile network?

Sport expertColinB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
mac59
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Only live channels all other video ie fb YouTube working connection via wifi plusnet however live video streaming works with just mobile data last week everything working on wifi including bt app
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 6 of 8

Hi mac59,

Thanks for confirming. I've got enough information from your forum profile to look into this and I'll give you an update as soon as I can.

Sport expertColinB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 7 of 8

Hi mac59,

Just a quick update for you. Your IP address is appearing to our systems as being outside of the UK, which is blocking your access to BT Sport - this is clearly not correct, and I've asked our operations team to pick this up with Plusnet. In the meantime, if you restart your router you will likely be allocated a new IP address which while hopefully get you back up and running for now. I'll post on this thread when I have another update.

Sport expertColinB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 8 of 8

Hi mac59,

Apologies for the delay in my reply. This was all resolved 3-4 weeks ago and from our side everything is looking good. Can you confirm the app is working for you as expected now?

Kind Regards,

Colin

Sport expertColinB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings