cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kindman
Message 1 of 6

No viewing card yet for BT Sport

Hi All

Just wondering if you can help at all,  Have signed up for BT sport and can log in to the app ok and can view content without any probs which is great.

No the trouble i am having is i recevied my new vision box about 2 weeks ago as dont have sky and dont have infinty in my area so need to view it via my tv aerial.  Good the box all set up and could watch the free to air stuf last night on channel 57 but havent had my viewing card yet so today i have no content via my TV.

If you try calling you get the automated message saying you can order a viewing card from the site btsport.com but for the life of me i cant see anywhere on the site to just order a viewing card.  Was justr wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of where i can order a viewing card online as cant seem to find any link on the site it suggests via the automated message.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
kindman
Message 2 of 6

Re: No viewing card yet for BT Sport

Decided to try and phone about it,  now been cut off 3 times bit dissappointingSmiley Sad

Think i will give up and try again tomorrow

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

The legal stuff at the bottom of the BT Sport site now says.

"BT TV customers without BT Infinity will need to order & pay for a viewing card by phone from 1 Aug; allow ten days for delivery."

So that implies you can't order a viewing card online. Of course the BT site often contradicts itself so nothing is certain. However, if you think you had already ordered one before then you shouldn't need to do it again. Was there any evidence that one had been ordered previously? 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 6

Is this page any good?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@guilbo wrote:

Is this page any good?

That does seem to somewhat contradict what the legal stuff says. Why are we not surprised?  Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
Tarnbrick
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi

Well on that page there is a line that says £10 viewing card and across from it you can click on "Get BT Sport".  This then asks for your phone and account number and you end up with only one way to go which is to order YouView package.

I cannot get anybody at BT to give me or sell me or order for me a viewing card to watch BT Sport on my Vision box, which I am entitled to have.  I have now made 32 phone calls to BT with no result except incompetence. 

0 Ratings