cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Not receiving Chat Transcript by email

I had cause to complain about BT Sport on 22/01/22. I started the complaint using the chat app on on Android. At the end of the chat I chose to have the chat emailed to me. It never arrived. 

My complaint was dealt with in a very unprofessional way I have now started with the Ombudsman. As part of the evidence I need to show to the Ombudsman is the chat transcript I contacted the chat support team through Android again. They confirmed the chat had been asked to be sent to email address but they had no way of sending it to me again.

I've checked everything on that date in my Gmail including the trash which is all still there from that date.

I also asked for today's chat transcript to be sent and it hasn't arrived. I made a complaint in both if these chats and they didn't arrive. I did receive a chat transcript from a chat that wasn't a complaint. Coincidence??

Bottom line, how do I get a copy of the chat transcript and why isn't it sending it to email. Can see other customers coming up in the search with same problem but for some reason it wouldn't take me to their threads so I've had to start my own.

I've already asked for the subject access report but have no idea how long that will take

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not receiving Chat Transcript by email

Never get any of mine either and that's to a BT email address. There is however a plus sign at the bottom of the chat and you can save it through that

0 Ratings