Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Now TV app breaking up

Go to solution

I have posted this question a few weeks ago and, now it seems to be getting worse.

Every night we watch Game Of Thrones and every night we lose the picture. It seems to be getting worse! last night it happened 4 times. It shows the four different coloured circles which means I have to go back out of App and start again ,[from where it stopped].

I have just added Sky Cinema and  suppose this will be the same?[ not tried yet].Really getting fed up with it now.

Who do i contact BT or Sky Now? I seem to remember from the replies I received last time that this is a common fault on this App?

We watch 2 episodes a night so I am going through the procedure around 8 times, not acceptable at all.

Any ideas? Thanks ... [ Sorry I have posted on wrong forum can a mod move for me?]

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Now TV app breaking up

Go to solution

There are countless issues with the NowTV app on being reported on various platforms.. the only devices that it seems remotely stable on are those manufactured by Roku and they're still not without issue. NowTV absolutely refuse to accept that there's fundamental issues with the app and will always blame the customers set-up. 

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Thanks for that . I will put up with it for now but may well cancel my whole tv package.
Very frustrating although last night no problems but, that hardly ever happens.
0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The dev team at BT are aware of the issues so I'd imagine that they'll be pushing for a fix

NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@MitoMan  strike a light something has happened... I've watched a 2 hour film and something from Sky documentaries both on demand with no issues at all... Have they fixed it.? 

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
See my latest problems regarding Now TV Cinema!
0 Ratings