Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinH
Expert
Message 1 of 12

Now getting seriously effed off

Been told via a ticket response that 

"I have had a look at your account and the BT Sport has not been added. If you would like more information on the BT Sport take a look at http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html"

I registered TWICE already and called last month and was told there was a record of me doing so.

If BT's usual **bleep**-poor CS staff have screwed up I will be expecting someone to put this right and ensure that I receive the free HD versions of the channels as per the offer. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 12

Re: Now getting seriously effed off

Join the club. I've reported a bit of fun with Sky Sports on the BT Vision board, and BT Sport registration was a secondary issue. I had been told a number of times that I was registered for BTS but was sceptical because MyBT didn't seem to agree. When I finally got to someone able to sort out my SS problem today, she also undertook to confirm my BTS. I got an immediate email and found that MyBT had been updated also.

The moral is that if it's not confirmed in MyBT don't believe it. I haven't checked your earlier posts, but if you haven't already I would ask the mods to have a look.

BT Care Team

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 12

MartinH,

You've stated previously that you have a retail box. This is undoubtedly the reason. They haven't sorted their systems out to cope with them yet.
0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 4 of 12

@Colin_London wrote:
MartinH,

You've stated previously that you have a retail box. This is undoubtedly the reason. They haven't sorted their systems out to cope with them yet.

I know what I have, I also know I've been told three times that I'm all registered ready for when the solution is sorted, and now that I'm not.

It's really not that difficult for a competent company to brief its staff, capture customer details and process them correctly.

0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 5 of 12

@pottyperson wrote:

Join the club. I've reported a bit of fun with Sky Sports on the BT Vision board, and BT Sport registration was a secondary issue. I had been told a number of times that I was registered for BTS but was sceptical because MyBT didn't seem to agree. When I finally got to someone able to sort out my SS problem today, she also undertook to confirm my BTS. I got an immediate email and found that MyBT had been updated also.

The moral is that if it's not confirmed in MyBT don't believe it. I haven't checked your earlier posts, but if you haven't already I would ask the mods to have a look.

BT Care Team

Thanks, the latest 'you're not registered' info came from the mods so I assume it's accurate. Which means what I was told before was not.

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 12

the trouble is with bt sport orders, you can't track them

if you go into your account, does it say to order bt sport or you've already orderd in the extras bit of your account

0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 7 of 12

Tells me to order but have made mutiple calls, each of them confirming that I was registered correctly. SO cross to now be told I'm not.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 12

I won't repeat the recontracting problems I've just had, but it may help you to know that I got the BT Sport registration issue sorted by someone in Sales 0800 783 0056 (but try not to mention BTS until you get through the options to a live voice). I got an email confirmation (though that may have been because something else was included), but more to the point MyBT was also immediately updated to confirm BTS on 1 August. Don't ask me why it's such an obstacle course, BT's operations are clearly not 100%.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 12

Do any of the place holders show on account

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 10 of 12

Hi MartinH

Sorry to hear that you have been given the run around, please can you send me your details so that I can pick up with the product team, I will get someone to take a proper look at your account and get back to you if that's ok?

You can send an email into the mod queue by using the link in my profile.

Thanks

JacquiT

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings