cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Now tv Big Sport

Go to solution

I have to the BT Big Sport package. Thats all I want (signed up August 2021)

I received an email from Now TV last night welcoming me to the Now Tv Cinema package...I had to go to MyBT to cancel this...I did not want it, I did not order it, I have never shown an interest in having it...

This is purely unsolicited money making from both partners, and if it is their nom, a disgusting practice.

I shall be complaining to Ofcom.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Now tv Big Sport

Go to solution

I'd suggest you check/change your passwords & set a pin on any BT tv box, someone has added it nobody adds it from either now or BT to "make money" no matter what you think

Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @scharter,

I am so sorry to see that this has happened. I'd like to look into it for you to see how it was ordered. The request to add Now Cinema usually always has to be sent to us via the app or else requested to us over the phone or by email/chat. I'll send you a private message so we can pick this up during the week.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

@DanielS @garybs29  Issue solved. It would appear my 3 yr old granddaughter is pretty adept at using the remote to find pgm's she'd like to watch! 😂

Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

At least you know now, although you thought you were safe hopefully you've set a payment pin now so it can't happen again

Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@scharter 

Hopefully OFCOM will exercise common sense and recognise that its your grand-daughter's first offence 😄

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

😆

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
I have now! 😉
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

haha thanks for getting back to me @scharter.

I'm glad you found the culprit. I have to hide my remote 6 ft high away from my 2 year old 😂

Thanks
DanielS

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

😂

0 Ratings