cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Older Videos in Android App v Windows 10

I can't watch BTS on demand videos on my PCs but I can watch them fine on Chromecast via the android app. However, the android app seems to have much older videos compared with the online selection on my PC.

For instance, the latest Bundesliga weekly review video is at week 17 online but only at week 12 in the app.

Is this expected behaviour for the BTS app?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Older Videos in Android App v Windows 10

@dwsubc No that shouldn't be happening.  If on demand videos aren't playing on the webplayer it could be a problem with your cookie settings. Can you check your cookie settings on this link to see if it helps?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi Neil. My cookie settings in Firefox are as per your link above so I tried to play the recent Roma v Atalanta game. It played fine until 15:40 on the match clock and then stalled with the spinning arrow. It never restarted.

Netflix, Amazon, Youtube all play perfectly on my PCs. The only problem I have is with BT Sport.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @dwsubc

Have you tried this on alternative browsers or just in Firefox?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi Stuart. It's the same in all my browsers and PCs. I just tried the Roma v Atalanta game in Edge on a second PC and it started very blocky and stalled about 30 seconds in. This time there was no spinning arrow.

I then tried it in Firefox on my laptop and got 50 seconds in with good video before it stalled with the spinning arrow.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @dwsubc

Have you tried installing the Windows Sport app on your PC to see if it works any better than the browser version?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi Stuart. I did try the Win10 app but it seems to only show live video (unless I am missing something). I don't have a TV licence so I can only watch on demand.

What was interesting is that lots of reviewers mentioned that they were having the same problems as me on the browser player. I think that we are maybe flogging a dead horse with the browser player. Which brings me back to my original question - Should the android app show the same on-demand videos as the win10 browser?

0 Ratings