cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

PPV Away from home on app??

Go to solution

Hello

I don’t have a BT subscription but I would like to watch the PPV boxing the weekend (Fury v Wilder)

Any idea if I buy the 1 month pass would I be able to watch away from home, on the app on 4g or WiFi?

many thanks

Marcus 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: PPV Away from home on app??

Go to solution

Hi @Spice52,

Thank you for the post. You don't need a BT subscription to watch the Fury vs Wilder fight. The fight is available for £24.95 on BT Sport Box Office. You can get BT Sport Box office on BT TV, Sky, Virgin Media as well as through the app and online.

You can find out more here - BT Sport Box Office 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks Paddy

Appreciate your help 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

To person who replied back to the message above, how are u suppose to buy the pass to watch the match on the app when your website isn’t giving any information about how to buy the pass to watch match on website or app?

All I am getting directed to on the website is to buy the match to watch on TV but no information about how to watch the match on the website or app at all. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Rafahev

Welcome back and thanks for posting!

Sorry you're having problems purchasing the fight on BT Sport Box office to watch via the app.  Have a look here >> BT Sport Box Office << and when you scroll down the page a little, you'll see the option to select the app.  I've added the screenshot of what it looks like.  Have a look and let me know how you get on.

RobbieMac_1-1650286816952.png

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Ok thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution