cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expatblues
Message 1 of 4

Pay as you view for expats

Is there a pay as you view feature in the BT Sports app for expats desperate to see their teams in action in games that aren't broadcast by their providers? I know thousands who stream 6"x4" fuzzy images in desperation, me included. A bit daft as I'm willing to pay to fling it to my flatscreen via Apple TV.  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pay as you view for expats

No there is not a pay as you view feature for BT Sport but if you have BT broadband or infinity you can watch it online or on apple tv for free.

Hope this helps:)

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Expatblues,

To expand on what has already been mentioned about the pay as you view this is not available to anyone also we can not broadcast games outside the UK even if you do have a BT Sport subscription or BT broadband. 

There is normally a deal between your local broadcaster and the premier league for exclusive rights to show live games, I believe you can check who this is on the premier league website.

Neil

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Expatblues, I have sent you a private message.

0 Ratings