cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Payment card for Boxing declined

Go to solution

Hello,

I ordered the big boxing match on the 10th October and when the payment was meant to go out on the 22nd Oct it declined for some reason. The card I was using for the payment was MONZO. I tried since to contact BT to rectify this before I get a late payment charge but have had no resolution through them. They advised I contact SKY but theres no current view on what I owe there either. Can someone kindly help me please. Thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Payment card for Boxing declined

Go to solution

try phoning CS on 150 if BT customer or 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

If it's a box office event the specific team on 0800 876 6980 may be a better option too

Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi, @TerryB65 welcome to the community and thanks for posting and wanting to sort the declined payment issue out. Did you watch the boxing on your Sky box or via the BT Sport box office app?

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi,

I watched on my Sky Box 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @TerryB65 Thanks for getting back to me, the box office line stays open for a week after the event so you'll need to email btsportboxofficecomplaints@bt.com Please include your Sky viewing card or account number information in the email and they'll be able to help you, as I'm sure you'll agree that was a fight well worth paying for 😁

Thanks

Neil

Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Yes thanks ever so much! I will do exactly this

Yes a great fight 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks, @TerryB65 that would be great, it was a modern classic in my opinion. I'm so glad I got out of bed to watch it as I don't think we'll witness a trilogy like that again for a long time. 

Cheers

Neil

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Good evening, BT complaints informed me that the situation resolution lies with SKY Box Offcie. I have contacted SKY box office through my account and they're saying its not them so I seem to be stuck now. Can anyone possible assist again with any further information to help me resolve this issue Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @TerryB65, sorry you've been unable to get this resolved. Did the BT Sport Box Office team confirm that they have no outstanding amount for the event with BT? 

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings