cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 37

Re: PlayStation 5 4K & HDR

Go to solution
So we are nearly in February and still nothing has been done ? Absolute joke what is the point in having the app if it doesn’t work. Nothing has changed
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 37

Go to solution
It works for everything it says it will work for @James981 - we're working to add 4K/HDR, but all the other features work as expected.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev, I'm wanting to upgrade to Ultimate, but only after 4K HDR is made available on PS5 - I'm wondering if there's somewhere I can subscribe for notifications for when it's working?

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 37

Go to solution

Any update on this feature yet?

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 37

Go to solution

Is this still being worked on? I have a BT Sport Ultimate subscription but currently no way to watch in 4K HDR as neither my PS5 or Samsung UE60KU6020 are supported.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 37

Go to solution

Yep, still being worked on.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 37

Go to solution

Still being worked on ? How long does it take for use to actually fix the load of **bleep**. It’s literally been over 2 years. Use are absolute money grabbers! I won’t be using bt in the future 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 37

Go to solution

Will you also be getting rid of your playstation & all Sony products in the future too? Yes it's annoying but this is not purely BT's fault

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev, any update on this ahead of the new Premier League season starting on Saturday please? As an owner of an LG TV (no app) and PS5 (no 4K UHD) it would inform my decision to renew for the season. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 37

Go to solution
We've made big progress over the summer, and we're kicking off the new football season using the new player we've been working on for quite a few months now. This has resolved a number of issues across multiple different devices (which all share the same player), and is a major step towards enabling 4K on PS5, however it's not quite there yet - we still have a few bugs to iron out.

I've chased the PS5 dev team for specifics on which bugs are remaining, and whether there are any estimates on when 4K might become available.
0 Ratings