cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 9

Problem with an error code that's not listed by B.T. !!

Go to solution

I've been paying for the B.T. sports (HD) package however it was pointed out to me by a member of my family that it wasn't working. 

Investigations show that when I go to B.T. Sport 1 for example, it asks me to set the channel up and then gives me my set up options. It then goes on to do it's checks and then reports that I appear to have the channel set up on my account, however there is a problem and it reports code BTP-4074. I've been through the various trouble shooter pages however this particular error code is not recognised, and also subsequent searches on here and google shed no light on it whatsoever. . ..  does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Shaun. 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: Problem with an error code that's not listed by B.T. !!

Go to solution

I've forgotten to add that it's fine watching it via the moble app.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @solentsuper 

I have had a look and can see the Sport HD was missing from the account when it should be there. I have added this. Are you able to retest when you get a chance? Thank you,

Highlighted
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

You're a star!!!! 🙂

Thanks very much - it's now working perfectly.

Shaun.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @solentsuper Thanks for posting back and good to hear that Gemma has fixed this for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

I have this code too can you help me please thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Debbie77 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are getting this error code.

Can you elaborate by confirming is it BT Sport HD that you also have this issue with and if not which channels are affected?
Are you a new customer and and got this error code since you started with BT or has it worked ok previously and just started to happen?

Post back and let me know.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi John thanks for replying. It’s the children’s channels I’m getting this code. I did have a problem with bt sports but it was a different code. The bt sports not sorted. I’m not a new customer but moved house recently & have nothing but problems since. I would be great full of any help thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Debbie77 thanks for posting back that information. I suspect this only started after the home move. I've sent you a Private Message on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help get this fixed for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings