cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adamcodd
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Problems getting BT Sport activated

How do you contact the Mods Mark? I am having similar issue that you had.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems getting BT Sport activated

Hi @Adamcodd

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry for the problems you're having getting BT Sport activated.  Have a word with our >> Order Live Chat Team << this morning to see if they can get things sorted out for you.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Adamcodd
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robbie. Thanks for attempting to help but the chat team were unable to help, they told me to call connections who transferred me to sales and they cant help me and have sent it to an "offline team" i had BT sport working on my phone but now my order has been cancelled and nobody is taking ownership. Its very frustrating
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Adamcodd

Thanks for posting back and taking the time to chat with my colleagues.

I appreciate the frustration as I'ds be the same.  Send us your details and we'll have a look to understand what's causing the issue.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings