cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Problems with the NOW TV app

Can anyone help me I got problems in my NOW TV app with breaking up pictures and buffing I did read on another forum that they got problems with the TV booster on my BT YouView box in the bedroom my Youview box is ok when I go into the app for DT 2100 boxs dust in a living room I've got my 4K dt400 box this is where the problem I have with the NOW TV app breaking up pictures and buffing last night I went into settings on the TV booster and I put it from stereo to Sony surrounds the entertainment programs wasn't buffing or breaking up up but if I put it back into stereo they start breaking and buffing if I put a film on it breaks up whether it is in stereo or Sony surrounds can anyone tell me if they got any problems with the NOW TV app out of all this BT sent me a friend's new 4K box but I did have problems with the NOW TV 400 I did have have problems with this box for a long so now I've got a brand new 4K box I've only had two three days?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problems with the NOW TV app

Hi @ken2222 

I just want to make sure of the facts.

you have 2 Youview boxes one a DTR2100 currently in the bedroom

the other a DTR4000  currently in the living room.

When using the DTR2100 you don’t have an issue with the Now Tv app and you have used this box in both the bedroom and the living room

With the  DTR4000 you do have the issue with the Now Tv app and recently the box was replaced but the issue continues with the newly supplied box ?

0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Yes that right it my dt 4000 boxs

0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Just to let you know I had the same problem with my old 4K box

0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

are BT still investigating the problem with NOW TV on demand on NOW TV app?

0 Ratings