cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Program listing

F1 and IndyCar races are live on Sky F1 - I subscribe to get the Sky F1 channel but listing on my bt tv box is not showing the correct info - listing shows the French F1 from 2019?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Program listing

Hi @PJC911 

can you be a bit more precise as to which channel and times you believe are incorrect.

If I look at my box EPG I see live Practice , qualifying and race timings on the F1 channel over 3 days for the Austrian GP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi, the sessions on Friday are shown but both on Saturday and Sunday my bt box is showing a repeat of the French race from last year. Looking on Sky F1 HD channel 445. Have been checking this for the last couple of days because I want to record the IndyCar race but, just checked again and it has NOW been update with correct info with both races shown. Thanks for making contact anyway.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

The Sky F1 channel on the EPG has indeed now been updated for the Indycar race on Saturday, but the Friday night listing is still not showing the Indycar Qualifying despite the BT TV app showing it correctly (but not allowing it to be set to record as it doesn’t match the box EPG)

Could somebody please sort this out. 

0 Ratings