Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
HubbleL
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Adding BT Sport to Sky Q Minis

Go to solution

Hi, I know this is an old link but I'm hoping you can help. I’m in the same position about trying to view bt sport via sky q mini box.  Can you help me in this matter.  I Can watch it on my main sky q box but not the mini, I don’t need a multi room option as my husband will only be watching it on either box, not at the same time.  I’m hoping you don’t need to pay extra a month for it.  I just want the option of watching bt sport on either box at my leisure.  Many thanks for your time

hubblel

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

@HubbleL Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I hope you don't mind that I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the OP's posts.

In answer to your question the only way to enable BT sport on the Sky Q mini box is to order an additional BT Sport Second Box subscription costing £6 per month.  Without the second box subscription your BT Sport will only work on the main Sky Q box. 

0 Ratings
HubbleL
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Ok thanks for feedback. I did see on another thread that you didn't have to pay extra per month? Is this information wrong then? Either way the hubs is going to just have to watch it on main tv then as not paying anymore.....watching tv appears to be like taking out a 2nd mortgage haha
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@HubbleL No problem, that info is wrong and it was clarified on a couple of posts by the mods that it is a chargeable service.  

0 Ratings
HubbleL
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks again for your time. The hubs is gutted but he'll get over it haha.
0 Ratings