Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonbeckett1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT Sport Mobile - Casting

Can you clarify please?

as a BT mobile customer, I can’t stream to my TV, but as a Broadband customer I can? 

If this is the case, how do I go about getting this set up?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Simonbeckett1  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved you post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do. Check out Can I stream BT Sport using Apple TV or Chromecast for some further information. 

Is your BT Sport package provided as part of a Mobile deal or do you have BT Sport on BTTV or Sky?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Simonbeckett1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi John,

My BT sort package is part of a mobile deal. The confusion has arisen in The link you sent.

it states below. But I do have BT broadband.

However, you won't be able to 'cast' the app on to a large screen if you watch the BT Sport App as part of a:

• BT Mobile deal without BT Broadband
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Simonbeckett1  sorry that this caused further confusion.  How do I order the BT Sport App only, including on EE should clarify this better. Basically if you have the BT Sport App as part of the BT Mobile 6GB plan or higher (smartphone or SIM only plan) you can watch BT Sport for free on your mobile.You’ll get the BT Sport App on your smartphone only. If you have BT Sport vis a different offer or package let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Simonbeckett1 

Post 6 in this thread explains it better, you need the free app removing from your account and the chargeable version of the app adding, assuming you wish to pay for viewing BT Sport on your TV of course.

0 Ratings