cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: BT sport 1 not working

I am having the exact same issue  as the original poster. BT Sport 1 and BT Sport/ESPN all of a sudden aren’t working.

I have tried the resets as suggested by the error message and also tried using the online troubleshooter with no luck.

Was this issue resolved?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Hi @AndyPlummer,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. What error message are you getting?.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I’m getting IPC6023, I’m at a loss as to how my broadband could be causing the issue as BT Sport 2 & 3 are working perfectly.

I have restarted the router and BT TV box a number of times but to no avail.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Hi @AndyPlummer Are you trying to watch BT Sport 1 in HD? If so would you check the SD channel and see if it is working. 
Are you connected from the Hub to the BT Tv box via Ethernet cable? If you are using powerlines is it possible you could connect via Ethernet just to test the channel?
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi John,

Neither HD nor SD work and I am already connected via Ethernet cable direct from the router to the box.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

Hi @AndyPlummer thanks for checking that for me and posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Re: BT sport 1, 2, 3 not working

Please could you share the same resolution?

I have the error code IPC6023 and have done all the standard resets and checks but to no avail.

Other channels working.

Problem is 7-10 days old.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Re: BT sport 1, 2, 3 not working

Hi @CBauer, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're getting an error message on your BT sports channels. It's likely to be an issue on our side if the other channels are working without an issue. We'll be happy to take a look at that for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch

0 Ratings