cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgsmith6677
Message 1 of 3

Re: HD channels & BT Sport stuttering

BT Sport HD 1/2 through SKY pixelelated and drops out all the time unwatchable! Now BT were **bleep** years ago and guess what same old blame game...phone SKY its BT's problem....phone BT its SKY problem very familiar... SKY again and engineer calls few weeks ago and changes transpnder, ok and then off again. Calls today and changes dish and transponder, still **bleep**, then changes HD SKY+ box itself, still **bleep** and says call BT. Really BT you are **bleep** in cust service, poorly trained staff no tecthnocal support and alwasy say unplug this. unplug that. IT IS BT HD SPORT SIGNAL!! BT HAVE THE PROBLEM AND WILL NOT ADMIT IT, TELL ME I AM WRONG BT, GO ON.....IF NOT WHAT IN YOUR HIGHLY CUSTOMER FOCUSSED OPINION IS IT....? £16.50/Mth for **bleep**!!! Cancelling and hope you loose your £300 million

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

@pgsmith6677 wrote:

BT Sport HD 1/2 through SKY pixelelated and drops out all the time unwatchable! Now BT were **bleep** years ago and guess what same old blame game...phone SKY its BT's problem....phone BT its SKY problem very familiar... SKY again and engineer calls few weeks ago and changes transpnder, ok and then off again. Calls today and changes dish and transponder, still **bleep**, then changes HD SKY+ box itself, still **bleep** and says call BT. Really BT you are **bleep** in cust service, poorly trained staff no tecthnocal support and alwasy say unplug this. unplug that. IT IS BT HD SPORT SIGNAL!! BT HAVE THE PROBLEM AND WILL NOT ADMIT IT, TELL ME I AM WRONG BT, GO ON.....IF NOT WHAT IN YOUR HIGHLY CUSTOMER FOCUSSED OPINION IS IT....? £16.50/Mth for **bleep**!!! Cancelling and hope you loose your £300 million

It's neither BT or Sky at fault here. The transponder BT Sport HD is using does produce a weak signal, so is more an Astra/Hotbird issue. The only thing you can do is check your dish alignment, upgrade to a bigger 80cm dish, or check there is no interference from something that's affecting the incoming signal. Google the problem and see if anybody else has had and solved the problem.

TVrepairman
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Try moving your cables - keep the satellite cable well away from HDMI and other cables and don't lay them next to each other as that can induce interference. If you're lucky it might just improve things enough. 

What about other Sky channels? Do they all work OK?

0 Ratings