cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: ID003 you haven't activated BT sport on your account yet

Go to solution
Sorry to drag up an old thread but didn't want to start a new one for the same issue. I'm going round in circles trying to activate my free bt sport's which I received when taking out bt mobile. Have been through the activation process a number of times and still just get the "ID003 you have not activated BT sport in your account" error message when trying to access the app! Please help!?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Cheesypuff12345 I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread is quite old. Sorry you are not able to get the BT Sport service activated.

I take it you have checked out the Help page  and are still getting the error message?

If so then we will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi, is there any progress on this please after having text the requested details through? I missed the Champions League games last night and will miss the games tonight if this isn't resolved. It's very frustrating! I have all the order confirmations from when I went thru the activation process if it helps.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Cheesypuff12345 I've manually added a Mobile App to your account. This will complete shortly and hopefully enable you to have access for tonight. 

Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks John, this seems to have worked! Is this activated long term now or just for tonight then?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Cheesypuff12345 Thanks for testing it so quick and glad it's working. It should be the permanent one but I'm not 100% sure so will get this double checked tomorrow. 

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Cheesypuff12345 I hope you enjoyed the football last night. I've checked and the correct App product has been used and if everything is now OK with you are you happy for me to close this case?

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Hi John, it all seems to be working now so yes thank you.
0 Ratings