cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveybawden
Message 1 of 6

Re: No BT Sport on Youview Box

I am having exactly the same problem - please advise?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
cr4ckf0x5teve
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

I've got to wait for an engineer visit to resolve whatever my issue is.  Once resolved I'll post up so that it might help/inform others.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@daveybawden I've started your own thread to ensure there is no confusion with the original posters issue as this was still ongoing.  Are you getting any error messages when you try to view sport?

Cheers

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
daveybawden
Message 4 of 6

It just asks me to log on to bt website to upgrade....I was under the impression I had already upgraded. Username is Edited by mod

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@daveybawden

It's best not posting usernames or personal information that could be used to access your account details so I've edited this out.  It sounds like you don't have a BT Sport subscription to view this on your BT TV, if you follow the website instructions it will explain what you need to do. If you've upgraded your broadband or TV subscription the BT Sport needs to be added separately.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6
Moved:

0 Ratings