cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Recordings cut off short

For the past few weeks I have recorded the lunchtime premier league football on channel 465, to watch later in the afternoon. On each occasion only the first half has been recorded. Most annoying today watching the Arsenal v Man City match with Arsenal 1 - 0 up at half time and that was it no second half. Anyone else heard of this problem or know if it's been fixed.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Recordings cut off short

I experienced that problem with todays game - the box recognises it being partially recorded with the recording ending around 1:26pm.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Thanks @zulu17 same as me. Are the experts aware of this, someone such as @DarrenDev, to fix this problem with the BTboxpro.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Hi @david1982 & @zulu17 

Thanks for your posts and and I hope you both made the best of the New Year celebrations.

I am sorry that the recordings stopped before the event had ended.  I have reached out to the team directly to make them aware of this.

Thanks again for taking the time to highlight.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 5 of 14

Thanks @RobbieMac let's hope this can be sorted soon. How will we know.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

I have found that if the stream drops while recording - the recording stops and does not restart when it is restored.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

@ozsat That might explain why it happens at half time, but will it be 'correctible'

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

There were no events in the smart hub log that indicated any issue with the connections at that time.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

I think short breaks (a couple of seconds) are not always recorded. Could even be just the stream interupted.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

I can't find any open tickets for this based on the information provided here, but the box/recording may tell us more. If anyone affected by this still has one of these affected recordings on the box, please don't delete it just yet.

If it had been a one-off incident I doubt it would have got much attention, but as you say it's happening every Saturday I'm sure one of the team will dig deeper.
0 Ratings