cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Recordings cut off short

Thanks @DarrenDev for looking into the problem. I have deleted my recording as only half of match there. Is the problem only on uhd/HDR channel 465, or also on ultimate channel 433, and would it affect HD channel 430. Man City v Chelsea is the lunchtime game on BT on 15 Jan so think I will record on 430/433 and 465 and hope one channel will give me the whole match.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

What is you download speed? Record on 433 and 465 at same time will require almost 60Mbps download on their own.

@david1982wrote:

Thanks @DarrenDev for looking into the problem. I have deleted my recording as only half of match there. Is the problem only on uhd/HDR channel 465, or also on ultimate channel 433, and would it affect HD channel 430. Man City v Chelsea is the lunchtime game on BT on 15 Jan so think I will record on 430/433 and 465 and hope one channel will give me the whole match.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Thanks for the reply @ozsat I was being more tha a little facetious. The point I was trying to make was that channel 465 is the only BT offering in uhd/HDR and I have been unable to record the whole 90 minutes of football. Using the HD channel is no substitute.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Could it be that the available stream is dropping below 30Mpbs which interupts and then kills it though?

I do know that if anything interupts the recording it fails to restart.

@david1982wrote:

Thanks for the reply @ozsat I was being more tha a little facetious. The point I was trying to make was that channel 465 is the only BT offering in uhd/HDR and I have been unable to record the whole 90 minutes of football. Using the HD channel is no substitute.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings