cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 171 of 205

Re: BT Sport App on Samsung TV - 30s Audio Delay

Is there anyone affected by this bug who'd like to help us test the fix? We have it ready to go, but don't want to put it live for all 2016 TVs until we're confident that it works properly and fixes the issue.

You'd just need to hit a few keys on your TV remote control to switch to our beta app, and then use it as normal. All I ask is that you send me a message by Monday to let me know whether you saw any issues over the weekend.

If you're interested, please send me a DM including your BT ID in the message, and I'll provide the instructions.

0 Ratings
Message 172 of 205

Hey, I’m happy to test!

0 Ratings
Message 173 of 205

Hi Darren, how do I send you a DM? the link doesn't really take me anywhere 

0 Ratings
Message 174 of 205

DarrenDev - I am having the issue - happy to test a fix, but cannot seem to send you the DM

0 Ratings
Message 175 of 205

Thanks @maverickB81 , @cheeds76  and @rbarks92 - I've sent you the details.

For anyone else interested, please note that you cannot send DMs until you've posted at least 1 message on the board - so simply reply here and then the DM link will work.  Alternatively, send me an email at tv.apps@bt.com

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 176 of 205

Happy to test 

0 Ratings
Message 177 of 205

Happy to test Darren.

0 Ratings
Message 178 of 205

Not sure if the beta has gone out fully, but today I can't get into either hype or manager mode, it just goes black. When I come back out of that though the audio stays synced?

0 Ratings
Message 179 of 205

Thanks to everyone who helped out with testing over the weekend.  We've had positive feedback from a number of users, so combined with our testing, we've decided to go ahead and roll out the workaround.  When you next launch the app, you should see it's now version 2.27.3 - 1.0.3 and you shouldn't see this audio delay issue on Samsung 2016 models anymore.

We're still hoping that Samsung will agree to roll out the firmware fix, as this workaround cannot be maintained long term.

Message 180 of 205

Thanks for your help Darren. Great effort. Hopefully Samsung will sort it permanently too.