cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unabatedshagie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Since BT Sport was launched I've been unable to watch online.

I've tried all the suggestions; changing the time, running iCleaner, removing and re-installing Silverlight, downloading old versions of Silverlight. I've even tried unplugging my second monitor. I'm sure there are others I have tried.

I've had a BT technician remotely control my PC and they couldn't get it to work either.

This isn't just restricted to one computer. I've tried on my main desktop and my laptop. Hell, I even tried it on my work computer.

All three computers display the same 6030 unable to playback video err: VC019 error.

Am I just destined to have to find pirate streams for things I want to watch or is there a way anyone can think of that I might not have tried that would fix this.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Since BT Sport was launched I've been unable to watch online.

Which verson(s) of windows do you have ?

Also have you tried each of Chrome , Firefox and IE browsers ?

What broadband speed do you get ?

Has it ever worked ?

0 Ratings
unabatedshagie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

All computers are running 8.1.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Broadband speed is 34 down roughly.

No, it's never worked on any machine I have access to.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Try this. When you get to the video screen (the one with "Watch" and a yellow arrow) right-click the screen and click on "Silverlight". Under the Playback tab, uncheck both boxes. That's how I got Silverlight going on a new Windows 8.1 laptop, and it's been fine ever since even after re-checking the top box.

(If you use Firefox it might be an idea to switch to Internet Explorer to do this - I find that right-clicking the video screen in Firefox crashes Silverlight.)

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
unabatedshagie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Nope. No joy.

Thanks though.
0 Ratings