cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Sky Netflix Account did not transfer to BT with new BT contract

Go to solution

Hi All When I took out a new contract with BT transferring from Sky I had an existing Netflix account that was paid for on my sky contract and the addon was added to BT when I transferred, but even though showing as an addon in MyBT Netflix are requesting payment from me direct? Can someone let me know how I make sure the BT Netflix addon linked to my BT account. I don't want to pay for this twice and my netflix account is on hold so I can't watch what I'm paying for through BT. Thanks M

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sky Netflix Account did not transfer to BT with new BT contract

Go to solution

You should have received an email from BT with a link to activate your Netflix account so as to allow payment via BT.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
No I have an email for all services apart from netflix and spoke to the tech team and they said some automated emails did not go out but my account needs to be released by netflix spoke to netflix they know nothing about that so have another call with tech team tomorrow will keep you updated cheers
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

4 calls and still BT cannot solve the issue or reissue the original email to activate Netflix? I will call back tomorrow as the team that promised to call me back today didn't. Getting a little frustrated that they cannot activate my account, they are refunded me my netflix charge I got on my registered card in Netflix account

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Vonrip and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems transferring the Netflix account over. Has this been sorted?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
No not yet had a number of calls but BT tech team have not been able to resolve cheers m
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Vonrip, sorry that this took longer than it should but I'm glad to report that you've confirmed it has now been moved over for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings