Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oddy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Sky Q with BT broadband, won’t let me get BT Sport on order page

Go to solution

I have cancelled my bt tv and kept my fibre with bt, I want to add bt sport to my sky q box but it won’t let me order on the website says there is no promotion I can move to.

How can I order it as we are on holiday and I need to sort it for Tuesday when we return so I can see the Liverpool game

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sky Q with BT broadband, won’t let me get BT Sport on order page

Go to solution

Are you currently going through the 30 day cancellation notice for ceasing BT TV ? If so you'll need that order to close before you can add BT Sport on Sky, until it ceases though you can still watch the content, including BT Sports on BTTV if that was what you had.

0 Ratings
Oddy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Bt tv should have stopped about the 10th, previously it said couldn’t complete while there was an open order but now comes up with no upgrade available when I try to order with my sky viewing card number 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Try phoning bt options and see if they can add to your bt broadband package so you can watch on sky that's how I watch it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Oddy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Is there a no. to call from abroad as we are in Fuerteventura till Tuesday, get back home just in time for the game hopefully
0 Ratings
Oddy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Sorted hopefully, phoned up took 5 minutes waiting for a message from home now to confirm its working

0 Ratings