cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Sound and streaming issues

Go to solution

I have no sound and the on screen motion speeds up every couple of seconds, im casting or using the app on the tv (sony bravia) any ideas? Its only on this tv as its fine on the other tvs in the house. I have deleted replaced the app, signed in and out with no luck... Grateful if anyone has any ideas I'm thinking its maybe a setting on the tv 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sound and streaming issues

Go to solution
What model of Sony TV do you have? I can provide you with Motion settings that will smooth out the judder you are seeing.

Also don't use the built in chromecast on the TV for BT Sport.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi and thanks for the reply i believe the model is KD-55XG9505, it has worked before so im not sure what has changed other than either phone or tv updates thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
@Dekwood71
On the tv, if you haven't already, download the actual BT Sport app from the tvs google play store and sign int with your bt sport account credentials.
Try the following Motion settings on either the Custom or Cinema Picture mode on the tv.
Motionflow Custom, Smoothness 2, Clearness 1 (0 for HDR), Film mode Auto.
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks again will give it a go tonight when im back from work, much appreciated 

Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Unfortunately this didnt seem to solve the problem but many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Have you tried "rebooting" the TV. ie Hold the off/standby button down until the TV shuts down/starts up again. If you see what I mean. 

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Many thanks 👍 its now working as it should applied the above settings as Mallett94 advised and then just rebooted as you said ☺, many thanks to you both really appreciate your help.