Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TB
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 14

Spinner for live stream. BTS FAIL!!

http://sport.bt.com/ss/Satellite/btsportplayer

Not working ....all I get is the spinner, the stream automatically progresses past the play icon & is stuck as shown.

Capture.PNG

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
neilewing
Beginner
Message 2 of 14

Re: Spinner for live stream. BTS FAIL!!

Me too -worked at the start of the week then has gone to screen yu have poster. I've tried reinstalling app, siverlight, various browser and have tried to chat to advisor who just told me to do all of the above - what do I do now??

0 Ratings
TB
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 14

I can only watch via my phone.
Dev's please fix or check this out,
The Web player is DEAD :@

Win7_Ultimate both platforms. 

0 Ratings
Banbert
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 14

Same for me, worked fine earlier this week but just sits their spinning for todays footy.  Tried it on 2 different PC's with different browsers, cleared caches's, rebooted router etc. then contacted their online support and was told it was a bandwith issue their end that was effecting lots of people they are aware of and trying to fix it 

Works fine on my iPad so am watching West Ham beating Swansea on that instead. 

The online support said they hoped to have it fixed very soon.

They should at least update their status page when there is an issue like this though.

Nickaminsky
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 14

Exactly the same for me.

0 Ratings
TB
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 14

It was ok midweek for me also.
0 Ratings
norriep
Message 7 of 14

Just been in touch with BT Sport Technical Help Desk,

They have advised that this problem should be resolved shortly.

0 Ratings
goaaaal
Message 8 of 14

I've got the same problem - tried all my browsers. Pathetic communication and service from BT, where is the admission of a problem?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Well, that two hours of my life just wasted, reinstalling browsers, clearing caches, and all the other **bleep** BT suggest rather than admit the problems at their end.

Typical service I've now come to expect.

0 Ratings
Banbert
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 14

I used to be very anti BT (for some good reasons) but since moving back to them as an ISP a couple of years ago I have on the whole been very impressed with them.

I agree that their status page should have been updated with this issue for BT Sport but I also have to give them credit for having tech support online at this time on a Saturday that were very quick to inform me it was a problem their end. I used to pay a lot more for an expensive connection from another ISP that would have kept me waiting until Monday morning for any sort of response to an issue.

I tried NOW TV earlier this year for some games that were on Sky Sports that I wanted to watch and depsite paying £10 for a 24 hour pass each time it was an awful service. I tried it 3 times on various different devices includinh anow TV box and it was unwatchable and they could offer no support why that was or how to fix it...... gave up in the end and went back to watching sky sports games by other means because free sreams were better than paid for ones.

Apart from this issue today BT Sport has been very good on the whole, I have just had one other issues since it started and have watched almost all premier league games screened plus loads of other stuff.

0 Ratings