Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulMwhite
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Still no app or online access

Hi,

I am still getting no online or app access despite trawling through these forums and trying to attempt some of the fixes. The BT sport help tries to cover the error messages - for me it is the 

"Your BT ID is not set up to watch BT Sport premium online content: ID003" on my ipad and iphone.

Tried fix suggested no avail as when I get to screen suggested all my BT id, account number and telephone number are correct and linked. In fact when I try to watch via online on mac also no joy and following through process i get to the point where this arrives:

Good news!

You've already got access to BT Sport. Watch online at btsport.com or via our Apple and Android apps.

You'll need to use your BT ID to login.

Watch BT Sport now

But when I try - guess what no access and I am back in loop with this message:

You do not have BT Sport on this account yet. If you have recently placed an order for BT Sport, please bear with us as we update our records, you will be able to watch online soon. If you haven't ordered BT Sport yet, find out how to get it below.

Which is of course ridiculous.

The fixes seem to say you need to order BT sport - but as you can see the system is recognising I have access.

Any ideas please!!

Paul

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
mheath182
Beginner
Message 2 of 10

Re: Still no app or online access

Same here. Please someone provide an actual fix!!

0 Ratings
mheath182
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

I think mine is working. Mine was related to the fact my Sky Viewing was linked to my Broadband account, but my online access was linked to an old disused account. Accounts and Billing had to delete my MyBT account and I had to sign up again. Now under my Extras is says BT Sports App needs a Pin, which has been posted to me.

0 Ratings
chimpthree
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Mine is working now also (PC access & ipad app).

My previous BT username was not an email address, but my name and initial with a space. I changed the username to an email address and, magically, everything works. So either the space in my name was causing problems, or they expected an email address as username, but it solved the frustrating loop of no access and cryptic messages. 

0 Ratings
PaulMwhite
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

hi

How long did this take to action. I too changed id to email adress from non email adresss. BUT still have problem as per my first post!!

Any mod etc please help me as to why everything looks ok but still no online or app access!!

Paul

0 Ratings
barneyjing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

I have the same issue too

0 Ratings
astra12
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

This is exactly the problem I've been having!

I'm on Infinity 2 and ordered BTSport via a Sky viewing card in June. The Sky channels work perfectly but when I attempt to log-in to BT Sport online or via the android app with my BT ID it says I don't have BT Sport on the account (ID003). If I try and register the app using my BT ID it says "Good News BT is already activated on this account. Enter your BT ID to log-in) Whereupon it goes back to saying you do not have BT Sport on this account.

I've been on the phone to BT every day since the launch and have been passed from department to department with the usual being cut off after 30mins holding, false promises of being called back, friendly but clueless people. They've run diagnostics on my account, told me it's a sales issue and then sales have told me it's a technical issue and so on and so on in a Kafka-esque loop!!

Frankly, BT have been beyond useless and the latest advice I've been given is that nothing can be done it'is a teething problem that will be sorted over the next few days.

It'd would be great if anyone in a postion of seniority in BT could verify if this major issue is actually being investigated and pass that information on to the forum and even better your own tech support and sales teams.

0 Ratings
2Badbadger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

I am still in the same boat also.

What else is there to do?? Ive rang,emailed,pm'd here all multiple times since last week and absolutely nothing in return from anywhere other then 'we have received your complaint/order etc'

Im not asking much only that I recieve what's promised or at least some help.

Disgracefull.

0 Ratings
superhoop79
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

This happened to me today, but I've managed to fix it.

1) Go to your BT account, log in

2) Go to My TV > BT Sport > Get BT Sport (in the box under the main images) > then choose which one (I'm guessing you're looking at the app one), click on that and it should take you to a page with your account number on.

3) Follow the steps and it should let you submit an order (£0.00) and then you should receive a couple of emails  - one with the order and then one confirming the order.

After 15 minutes, mine worked.. hope yours does too 🙂

*Forgot to say, I thought it came with it already and even from my account, it wouldn't let me activate it and told me that BT engineers were working on upgrading the exchange. Anyway, I went through the ordering steps, and it did the trick (for me.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else with the same issue)

0 Ratings
2Badbadger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Thanks for the idea but already did that with no joy.

0 Ratings