cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Streaming issues - iPhone 12 Pro / Xbox Series X

Hi guys,

Recently took an add on for BT sport ultimate with my EE contract, I can cast from phone using the HD1 Stream but when I try the ultimate stream I just get an error message telling me to restart the app or device with an error code which nobody seems to know what it means - error code VC565. 

I’ve installed the app on my Xbox series x which does play in 4K HDR but the picture isn’t as smooth as I had hoped, lots of little stutters especially when the ball is being passed (watching today’s Liverpool vs Newcastle stream) with the odd super fast forward happening. 

Running 900mb connection via BT wifi too so I know it’s not the connection. 

Any advice guys? 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Streaming issues - iPhone 12 Pro / Xbox Series X

9D4B6771-7E34-400F-9693-963748472311.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Anyone from BT Able to help with the error code? I want to watch the football tonight but it’s currently not possible to cast with this error code 🤦🏻‍♂️

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

There's a known issue that it's not currently possible to use Airplay 2 (the version of Airplay built into TVs) to cast BT Sport Ultimate.

I'm not aware of any issues with Xbox that would cause the jumping you describe.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Having the same issues regarding the skipping on my series x. I’ve not noticed it before but it’s very noticeable since the weekend.  Very subtle but frequent little skips. Very annoying…

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Glad it’s not just me, might have to invest in something else if the series x and airplay 2 aren’t supported.

New Apple TV maybe calling me! 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I’m having the same issue. Using different phones, using the tv or airplay by Apple TV but still not having any success. Not able to stream by laptop either… any update ?

0 Ratings