Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Stuttering BT Sport app for android mobile

Can anyone help with this bloody annoying stuttering problem? I’m on BT fibre at home and have just switched to a BT sim only deal for my mobile. The deal includes free BT Sport for mobile only, something that helped sway my decision to get it in the first place. The picture definition is excellent and there are no audio problems, but the picture is slightly jerky but irritating and unwatchable. I’m beginning to think I’ve wasted my money. It works perfectly on my wife’s phone at the same time watching the same channel and YouTube videos  stream perfectly. Any help?

Expert
0 Ratings

Re: Stuttering BT Sport app for android mobile

Make and models of phone and versions of Android on each mobile?
Beginner
0 Ratings

Huawei P8 version 6 

Wife - Samsung S6 version 7

Beginner
0 Ratings

I’ll also add that streaming live tv on BBC iplayer is perfect.
Beginner
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

After many frustrating hours in the last two days trying to solve this problem, including dealing with BT’s own ‘buck-passers extraordinaire’, I have concluded it’s my phone that can’t handle BT’s stream. It works fine on a Samsung S6 and an iPad Air2. Moral of the story is, don’t get a Huawei phone if you want to watch BT Sport cos if you do, you’ll also need a skip full of Prozac and a bottle of vodka.Smiley Wink

Aspiring Expert
0 Ratings

Get a Google phone, just nice clean Android with no bloatware and the Nexus 5X is cheaper than the Samsung S6. And in case you're wondering it's made by LG