cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Suddenly unable to Record Channel 433 Ultimate "Try again later"

Go to solution

For a couple of days I have stopped being able to Record  Channel 433 Ultimate (although I can still access and view that Channel "live").

Main reason for posting is to know if this is a sudden "General" issue  (hey-ho,it happens,so will probably be rectified) or (hope not) does it just apply to my Box,in which case I'll probably need to delve deeper.

Problem is that I've always been able to record this UltraHD Channel but all of a sudden when now attempting to do so a message is displayed "This Programme can't be recorded.Please try again later" and,beside that when attempting to record "live" if I select channel to record in TV Guide later it fails to do so.

As I say,really hoping this is a put-rightable glitch possibly caused by an attempted "Fix" for some other problem which can be sorted out fairly quickly to continue recording Channel 433 (all other Sports and other Channel Recording are working fine).

So,anyone else same new Problem?Thanks if you can let me know (I've also "re-booted" my Box and that didn't solve it).

Graham

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Suddenly unable to Record Channel 433 Ultimate "Try again later"

Go to solution

Hi @graybag  is  it the T4000 box or the bt box Pro that you are using ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

It's the Humax DTRT4000

Grateful for any suggestions

X

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Update : Well,potentially this has cured itself.I find that I can record channel 433's "welcome to BT Sport Ultimate" which suggests that all should be OK again for Scheduling and Recording but the Acid Test will be the Southampton v Manchester United Game on Saturday (this has made me realise how very little 4K there is for my Fiver at the moment!) so as others don't seem to have had the Glitch I'll let you know if all is well then.

Graham

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Well,in case you've come here with a similar problem - this has now rectified itself.Either my "re-boot" has restored or,possibly,the glitch has been sorted out.If it was connected to my re-boot then just to say it took a couple of days after doing that before it started behaving properly again.

0 Ratings