Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Suspend/refund BT sport When paid through sky

Go to solution

My father has BT sport on his sky box.

His sky Sports subscription has been paused, but he can’t apply for the BT sports credit as he doesn’t have a BT account number. 

how can he get the BT sport credit applied ? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Suspend/refund BT sport When paid through sky

Go to solution

Who does your father pay for BT sport. If SKY have you asked sky about the refund for BT sports?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

if @Rolya  the  payment for your BT sport is directly with Sky then you should follow their processes.

For example

https://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sports/pause?DCMP=ilc-skycom:ec_pause_sports

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Spoiler
So the published  text has been updated since we first looked, it did not include a comment about BT sport. Assume it’s been updated since BT sport announced their process.

cheers. 
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Rolyawrote:
Spoiler
So the published  text has been updated since we first looked, it did not include a comment about BT sport. Assume it’s been updated since BT sport announced their process.

cheers. 

It was changed a couple of days after BT's announcement. Bit of a bonus at this difficult time getting sports content from Sky & BT for free 😀 I've found plenty to keep me occupied so far.

0 Ratings