Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Terraa87
Message 1 of 3

Switching between Standard and Enhanced Players in BT Sport app on Android

Go to solution
Hi there,

I understand the differences between the standard and Enhanced player used in the BT Sport app but I was wondering if when watching Champions League full match replay, is it possible to change to the standard player so that I can cast this to the TV using Chrome cast?

Cheers

Aaron
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Switching between Standard and Enhanced Players in BT Sport app on Android

Go to solution

Hi @Terraa87 

Not sure if things have changed recently but my impression is that whilst selected live events are available in enhanced player mode AND standard player versions the catchup and ondemand content is available in a mixture of enhanced player or standard player so for example you might get a full match replay available in enhanced player only and shorter hightlights programme in standard player only. In that case there wouldn't be a alternate stream for you to switch to.

Perhaps some of the more regular viewers of these streams can confirm.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Switching between Standard and Enhanced Players in BT Sport app on Android

Go to solution

Hi Terraa87,

I'm afraid at present full replays of UCL games are only accessed in the Enhanced player so you aren't able to cast. For the most recent knockout games we do tend to post long highlight videos of around 45 minutes which will be available in Standard player and castable, so keep an eye out for those.

thanks

Kit

Community ModeratorKitH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings