cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: The Athletic offer

Yes I've done all that on Chrome and Edge. 

I'm sure it's a problem with the offer itself. Seems strange that the other options work absolutely fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

In fact, now the offer isn't even there anymore!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

I see the offer on my BT Sport account page. When I log in to my account and look at the "your products" page for sport the carousel image appears but I also get no red button to reveal the code.

I've accessed the account pages on 2 different browsers on 2 different machines, on of which was completely clean - no adblocking or anything.

Please can someone help me understand how I get hold of my code? I can't even find a relevant "contact us" option for this. Searching "The Athletic" in the help centre returns no results.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

I have email inviting me to this Athletic offer which I would like. I can't see any link or offers from the MyBT part. Yet the email says I am eligible. 

I see I am not alone, can anyone on the BT side help with this? Cheers!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

Hi, I am having the same problem.  I have contacted both BT and the Athletic who are saying the issue lies with the other!  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Having now made this work, since my earlier post, you need to completely erase all your cookies for the BT website and go back to your homepage after accepting ALL cookies for this to work. So, in Chrome, go to:

chrome://settings/siteData?searchSubpage=bt  and basically hit the trashcan icon next to all variants there.

Then go back to the BT.com homepage and accept all cookies. The button to show your offer code should appear.

I then found I couldn't add the offer to an existing subscription so had to cancel it and create a new account but, hey ho.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

Thanks for the suggestion but clearing the cache (great instructions by the way) made no difference.

The same 3 existing offers including one for a mobile phone displayed but nothing about the Athletic offer.

Very frustrating, as I do actually want this offer. We have until 24 Aug for this offer I believe.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

@nik-halton 

I see you found the same solution I posted previously worked for you as well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

Possibly a quicker option (but may not fix this issue - I'm not seeing the issue myself, so can't confirm) is to use this link: https://signin1.bt.com/btapps/logout

I use it on a frequent basis, as it clears down some of the larger cookies that bt.com sets, which cause issues on other BT sites. YMMV
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

Offer simply doesn’t work.  a working order process is a basic requirement, no point in having plenty of promotions if you simply end up with frustrated customers  with bad experiences of the redemption and order process.

0 Ratings