cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

UFC 251 Ireland

Hello

I live in Ireland. I have a standard sky subscription and I'm looking to view UFC 251 main event.

How do I go about doing this?

I just called your customer service number, where I was told that I have to contact setanta for Irish sales. This information is in correct. There is no setanta in Ireland anymore and eir sports aren't doing it. 

It shows on the UFC website bt sport is the provider. So how can I watch this?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: UFC 251 Ireland

Hi @fuddbeer you need to speak with Sky, they can add BT Sports.

Sky Sports & Sports Extra

With Sky Sports you get access to 9 dedicated sports channels featuring hundreds of live Premier League matches, live GAA Championship games and every golf major of the year.

To get even more live sport you can choose to add the Sky Sports Extra package which includes the BT Sport and Premier Sports channels.

Stew

Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 6

@fuddbeer  oops looks like the advisor hasn't been paying attention during training. Sky now handle all BT Sport subscriptions in Ireland so you'll need to call them... 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Thanks to both. I'll try that. 

They dont make this stuff very clear. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 6

@fuddbeer they pushed out a big press release earlier in the year. I'm surprised that the advisor didn't know because we all did and I haven't worked for them for 20 years 😂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 6

it is Sky (Ireland) that should be making clear as to how their customers can order.

0 Ratings