cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 27

Ufc 288

Go to solution

OK.

This is the 4th UFC PPV that has failed to play on the app. BT appear perfectly capable of playing the non PPV events (fight nights) but the main UFC cards keep screwing up... If last time is anything to go by, they will reveal spoilers for the fights on the main page to totally ruin the experience as well. Thanks BT- absolutely useless service! Completely dissatisfied  (AGAIN) and will be considering other broadband suppliers from here on out.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27

Re: Ufc 288

Go to solution

We are here again. Saying the same **bleep** unable to watch the event AGAIN. FFS. 

Message 3 of 27

Go to solution

Yup, to say I am fuming is a total understatement.  BT you need to acknowledge how bad this is and offering compensation.  I pay for the monthly pass just to watch UFC and my experience has been dreadful on this front for months now.

please do not post your usual “we are very sorry” without proposing proper recompense!

Message 4 of 27

Go to solution

Mines working now!

Message 5 of 27

Go to solution

Ha, of course I spoke too soon, cuts out after about 30 seconds each time

Message 6 of 27

UFC 288

Go to solution

UFC 288 is unplayable in the app! This same thing happened with UFC 287!

This is **bleep**ing ridiculous. I only pay for BT for the UFC. And every other event is unwatchable. This 3 times in the last few months. 

Message 7 of 27

Go to solution

Replay still isn’t working for me at 9am. 
it starts and then quickly appears to stop buffering…very disappointed. 
having worked in companies that can contend with similar issues, I can understand it may sometimes take some time to fix issues but considering that has happened multiple times now and must surely be losing them customers i’m pretty surprised this hasn’t been addressed yet. The issue may not even lay with BT but as BT customers the book stops with them for us. 
As a BT mobile customer I get BT sport mobile for free. It’s the only reason I stuck with the service to be honest but trying to avoid spoilers all weekend until I can actually watch the reply is so frustrating. I certainly wouldn’t pay extra for the service with its current issues. 

Message 8 of 27

Go to solution

Got to agree, this is happening to me every time as well. Only seems to be on a big UFC card.

How can BT Sport get away with this. They need to pay the subscription fee back.

Message 9 of 27

UFC 288

Go to solution

UFC 288!!!

Wow BT!!!! Yet again i cannot watch the replay on laptop, or via the app on another device.

Why is it up to watch via replay after every event, for it to not work properly?  Like most other customers i pay for BT sport just for the UFC, and for pretty much every UFC event this year hasn't worked.

Please rectify this issue

Message 10 of 27

Go to solution

Never mind…just got spoilt….Thanks BT