cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Ultimate programming is a shambles

I’m baffled  by the Bt Ultimate programming  Championship League semi final last night, advertised as ultimate  but wasn’t .

then you look at the future programming and you see all sorts of random matches from Europa and other domestic leagues in ultimate.

who actually decides on what is broadcast and what are the criteria?

I pay the extra £5 pcm for champions league and premier league. If matches like the semi final aren’t in ultimate, why spend the cash‽ 

FC0F8DA2-CFD6-4E87-A266-AC29A8C52663.png

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Ultimate programming is a shambles

It was in 4K HDR last night because I watched it on Channel 465 on Pro Box...  It should also have been available via the app 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

It defo was not on the app, neither in my phone or in the Xbox app.  Interesting. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

It'll only offer Ultimate if the device is capable.  Use the Device Checker on your Xbox to see whether it should offer you Ultimate in 4K and/or HDR.

What phone are you using? If it's not capable of HDR then it wouldn't offer Ultimate.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I’m using Xbox series s and an iPhone 12 Pro. Both should be 4k UHD. I have seen some BT programming in UHD it’s just not last nights match on either Xbox or iPhone.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

However as you can see from Xbox series s, it says I can’t, even though I have the bolt on. However I have seen HDR intent before on this Xbox so it’s wrong in the checker. On iPhone there is no mention of HDR at all , and no checker feature  

835B01C1-4366-418C-ADA0-6A51C582E0A2.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

It's not wrong in the checker - that's showing exactly what your account is currently capable of. If it says you don't have the bolt on, then BT systems say you don't have the bolt on, and you won't be offered Ultimate on any platform.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

I’m sorry but you are incorrect. I have had the bolt of for a few years now. 

4F4D161F-D59C-4D08-B112-7BAC455AC18D.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Sorry, I wasn't clear - the Ultimate add-on isn't present on the BT systems that the apps run from. It may be present on your bill, however it isn't being fed down to your profile.
Please send me a DM with the BT ID you're logged in with, and your BT account number. I'll see if I can find the disconnect.