Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
soggs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Unable to add second device BT TV app

Go to solution

I had 2 devices registered to use the BT TV app. I removed one device but it it still showing as locked when I check my devices in the app. I’m pretty sure that this was over a month ago now.

Is there any way to get this reset or checked as I would like to set it up on my Amazon Fire TV as the second device? I understand why the time limit is there, but with no way to check how many days are left it is a bit annoying.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to add second device BT TV app

Go to solution

Hi @soggs

Have you tried speaking to online chat? I can ask one of the mods if they can help but they are fairly busy at the moment or maybe one of the TV Experts maybe able to help.

Give online chat a try, if you get no luck we can ask a mod.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Some devices typically those that allow viewing on a large screen  require the additional BT TV App Extra subscription.  

0 Ratings
soggs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007,

Didn't even think about the online chat! Just been on to them and they cleared my devices and I have now registered the ones I wanted. Unfortunately I got kicked off the chat before I could thank the advisor, but it’s all working now, thanks!

It’s a shame that the Fire TV isn’t included on the standard app and you have to upgrade to the Extra one, but hopefully that will be free from next month due to a price rise as it would be handy to have on one of my devices.

thanks again 🙂

0 Ratings
soggs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Yes I just found that out on a chat I’ve had with an advisor. Tempted to upgrade, but hoping it will be free from next month due to a price increase on my BT TV subscription.
0 Ratings