cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leajtick
Message 1 of 4

Unable to logout of app

Hi, odd question here but the live chat was useless.

I am trying to log out of the BT Sport app on my xbox and samsung tv however i just get a warning saying my ID is invalid (which it is now i have moved and have my own ID) then the BT Sport logo, and thats it. I have to force close the app so its useless. I cant remove it from the tv as its baked into the OS but on the xbox it just saves your credentials. Any ideas as the app is essentially dead unless i can logout?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to logout of app

hi @Leajtick 

I had a look at a Samsung Tv and I believe that you should have options to manage the Apps that you have downloaded such as BT Sport including options to Delete or Reinstall.

The exact process to achieve this will depend on which of the many Samsung TVs models you have.  so you may nee to check your Tv user guide or google to see how to manage the apps.

Which Samsung Tv model is it ?

0 Ratings
Leajtick
Message 3 of 4

Hi, im unable to delete the app from my Samsung tv as its baked into the operating system im afraid.

This wont make a difference though because as with the xbox app the login credentials are saved, i checked the My Dashboard options on the BT site but unlike other providers there isnt an option to unlink a device.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Can you confirm which Samsung Tv model you have ?

0 Ratings