cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leben83
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to watch online player

Ok so tiny bit of back story: I've had a BT Sim for about 6 months, maybe a little longer. When I signed the contract I also signed up to BT Sport via the app only. Last month I decided to have BT broadband installed and with it, I upgraded my BT subscription to include access on the online player. My account page reflects the fact that I have access to the online player.

I am still unable to watch BT sport via the app. Every time I try to, I am given the error message "Your BT sport subscription does not include access to the online player. Please use the BT sport app or upgrade your subscription". I have spoken to BT live chat twice to resolve this problem and both times I have been told that the problem has been rectified, but I am still unable to watch on the online player.

Could somebody please tell me exactly what it is I have to do to get what I'm paying for? Thanks.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JustFixTheVC18Errors
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to watch online player

You'll be lucky, i've been on hold almost 1/2 hour so far, still buffering on the last lap of Moto2. ?I'm sick of the shockingly poor quality of the "live" feed.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi Leben83,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're not able to watch BT Sport on the web player. This sounds like an account problem, and I've asked one of the team to take a quick look - could you try again and see if it's been resolved? If you're still having trouble then the best thing to do would be give us a call on 08001114567.

Sport expertColinB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
Leben83
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi, still the same problem. Will have to phone the number whenever I find the time.
0 Ratings