cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masterplan
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Unable to watch online

I am unable to watch BT Sport online for the last two days.

It has been working fine until now. No settings changed my side.

The player loads & runs ok for about 10 seconds then it freezes & the picture just stutters after. I have sound but no picture.

Tried all the remedies via the BT website. I have tried IE, Opera, Firefox & Chrome does not even load anything. 

Like I say I have had no problems until the last two days so it has to be something that BT has changed on their end.

Any mods help please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to watch online

Just tried on my laptop and works fine using IE11 on W8.1.
0 Ratings
neversee60again
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

The same problem here after watching trouble-free for many months. Football on Saturday and cricket this morning (14th) on BT Sport 1 were unwatchable.

Using fully up to date W10 on desktop PC, BT Super Hub wifi.

0 Ratings
Masterplan
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Still unwatchable for me as well.

Not happy BT!

0 Ratings
neversee60again
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

A week later, no improvement.

0 Ratings
ColinB_Sport
Retired BT Expert
Message 6 of 8

Hi @neversee60again,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having trouble watching BT Sport online. Are the issues you describe only visible on the enhanced player (with timeline, stats overlays etc) and/or is it on the standard player? Does out Windows 10 app have the same problem for you?

Kind Regards,

Colin

0 Ratings
Juvedav
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Same with me ive been watching BTsport online since i got it about 3 years ago, but now its horrendous, games continually freeze and all you hear is the sound.  Im watching on the standard played on google chrome using windows 7.  Everything else is fine like netflix and amazon prime, the only problem is streaming BTsport online.

0 Ratings
neversee60again
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

I am pleased to say that I was able to watch the end of the third cricket ODI yesterday (Sunday 21st) without any problems. I hope this means that it has been fixed but will reserve judgment until I have tried a few more live transmissions.

0 Ratings